Cancelling Your VPS
We hate to see users cancel their services, so if there's anything we can do to remedy any issues that may exist, please feel free to submit a ticket for discussion.
- Log into your Portal.
- On the top right of the Portal page, click theÂ Power button to access theÂ dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu, selectÂ Cancel Services.
- From the Cancellation overview page, choose which server you would like to cancel.
- ForÂ Cancellation Type, you can chooseÂ immediateÂ orÂ at the end of the billing period.Â If immediate is chosen, then your server will be deleted at that moment. If you have remaining time on that services, it will be added to your account as credit for future use.
- ForÂ Comments, this section is optional. However please feel free to provide us with any feedback you'd like.
- Finally, you wil need to confirm cancellation by ticking "I understand that my server and its data will be destroyed"Â and selecting the Confirm button.
Instantly deploy a BSD cloud VPS with RootBSD
- Fast SSD hosting
- Full root access
- IPv6 and IPv4 enabled hosting
- Over 25 data center locations worldwide
- Friendly and knowledgeable support
- Build with current FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Linux releases