PHP gd jpeg error - library is X, caller expects Y
It is possible that you will have a problem with PHP and GD library after doing an update in DirectAdmin.
In Apache error log, you could see this error:
Wrong JPEG library version: library is 80, caller expects 62
To fix this issue, follow this procedure:
1) pkg delete gd from ports, pkg add again, then symlink the gd*.h in the /usr/local/include to /usr/local/lib.
2) Enter into your custombuild directory: cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
3) Modify configure/ap2/configure.php5 to have this line:
4) ./build libjpeg and then ./build php n
Instantly deploy a BSD cloud VPS with RootBSD
- Fast SSD hosting
- Full root access
- IPv6 and IPv4 enabled hosting
- Over 25 data center locations worldwide
- Friendly and knowledgeable support
- Build with current FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Linux releases