FreeBSD vs Linux, which one should you use?
We are often asked whether FreeBSD is better than Linux or vice versa, or whether there is any significant difference between the two. The answer to that can vary depending on project and scope so we're putting together an exclusive article series comparing FreeBSD and Linux in various production server environments. Check it out here:
FreeBSD vs Linux
Let us know what you think! If you have any questions or comments regarding running FreeBSD vs Linux, feel free to let us know and we'll always answer you personally.
We currently have articles on the following FreeBSD vr Linux topics:
1. FAMP vs LAMP - is there any difference between running a web server on FreeBSD and running one on Linux? Is one more suitable than the other? Is running a web server on FreeBSD more difficult than Linux? This article answers those questions and more.
Instantly deploy a BSD cloud VPS with RootBSD
- Fast SSD hosting
- Full root access
- IPv6 and IPv4 enabled hosting
- Over 25 data center locations worldwide
- Friendly and knowledgeable support
- Build with current FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Linux releases